Mobilized Power Workstations Bring Efficiency and Growth Opportunities to New Markets
Customer Wins, New Products, Proven ROI Accelerate Growth
WILMINGTON, Mass., June. 27, 2023 — DTG, the leading provider of industrial-strength power systems and mobile workstation solutions, today announced it has achieved significant momentum in the first half of 2023. It successfully expanded into new markets, such as hospitality; launched innovative new PowerStations; and grew its customer base.
“This year has been an exciting period of growth and new opportunity for DTG,” said Steve Shaheen, CEO and co-founder, DTG. “Our mobile workstations, already deployed in some of the largest warehouses and distribution facilities in the world, are now being used in stadiums and other hospitality markets to improve operational efficiency, increase mobility and drive greater revenue opportunities.”
DTG’s significant milestones achieved in the first half of 2023 include:
New Product Launches
- The DTG Cooler PowerStation, introduced at the recent National Restaurant Association show, mobilizes the beverage concession stand and brings refrigerated beverages directly to customers at stadium events and other venues, where the ability to untether concessions from fixed locations can drive a better patron experience, reduce wait times and boost profitability.
- DTG announced the next-generation of its popular Chef PowerStation, which offers increased power and output capacity, as well as features and functionality that accommodate the needs of mobile food and beverage operations in hospitality markets, such as sports stadiums, clubs and resorts. The workstations currently are addressing critical staffing shortages at major venues such as nationally acclaimed college football stadiums and other venues.
- Mission Texarkana, a non-profit organization, is using DTG’s Barista PowerStations to train its clients how to become baristas, as well as how to source coffee beans, roast, market and sell the coffee as a way to generate funds for the mission and provide a viable trade for clients.
- WebstaurantStore, a provider of industrial-strength power systems and mobile workstation solutions to the food services industry, is using DTG Workbench PowerStations to enable its warehouse workers to more easily power and transport electronic devices across the warehouse, while reducing the motion waste that can cause lost productivity, inaccurate data collection and less efficient warehouse operations.
- A global supply chain leader and provider of warehouse software and equipment has deployed DTG ProblemSolver PowerStations to streamline operations and reduce motion waste in warehouse receiving operations.
- A leading pharmaceutical manufacturer is using DTG PowerStations in its shipping and receiving warehouse operations to ensure accuracy and remove deviation waste.
- A major hospitality and events company serving sports and entertainment venues, is using DTG Cooler PowerStations to enable mobile concessions at major university stadiums.
DTG sponsored and exhibited at leading industry events in the first half of 2023 to showcase its innovative workstations and advanced battery systems. Key tradeshows and conferences included:
- Promat: Manufacturing and supply chain conference
- Chef to Chef: Designed for club & resort chefs and associated professionals
- NAMA: National Automatic Merchandising Association conference
- National Restaurant Association Show: Largest gathering of food services professionals
DTG is the global leader in the design and delivery of mobilized battery powered workstations and advanced Uninterruptible Battery Systems (UBS) for industries such as industrial materials handling & logistics, hospitality, commercial food services, healthcare and manufacturing. The company brings workforce automation and unrivaled battery system power to the point of task. DTG is privately held and based in Wilmington, Mass.
# # # #